Field Trip Permission forms must be turned in along with a copy of your insurance card prior to our first trip each school year.

Away Game Check Out Forms must be completed by the end of day the day before the event (if the game is Friday the form must be completed on Thursday). They can be completed online here. Students are only allowed to leave with a parent/guardian (no siblings or friends) and they must be signed out at the buses at the end of the event.

Parent/Student Agreement Form

Pell City Board of Education Student Consent/Release Form

Pell City High School Band Student Health History/Medical Release

PCHS Band Rental Form (Only needed for those using school owned horns or Wearing a Marching Uniform)